Uninstalling actiTIME Custom Package for Windows
- Stop the Tomcat server.
- Enter the 'actiTIME' directory.
- Delete actiTIME database.
Don’t forget to back up your database before deleting it if you will need your actiTIME data later.
If you have been using actiTIME with a MS Access database, back up your database file (actiTIME.mdb) if necessary, and then launch one of the following cleanup scripts without parameters:
- cleanup_access_vista.vbs if you’ve been using Windows Vista
- cleanup_access_win7.vbs if you’ve been using Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- cleanup_access.vbs otherwise
If you have been using actiTIME with a MySQL database and you would like to remove actiTIME database with all the data, launch one of the following scripts:
- cleanup_admin.vbs / cleanup_mysql_vista.vbs if you’ve been using Windows Vista
- cleanup_admin.vbs / cleanup_mysql_win7.vbs if you've been using Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- cleanup.vbs / cleanup_mysql.vbs otherwise
These scripts have the same launch format:
<MYSQLPATH> is the path to the MySQL executables (a directory where the 'mysql.exe' and 'mysqladmin.exe' files are placed). If the path is not specified, cleanup script will ask for it when running.
- Delete the 'actiTIME' directory and all its subdirectories.