What is actiTIME QB Integrator?
actiTIME QB Integrator is a special add-on for importing working and leave time from actiTIME into QuickBooks Timesheet.
You will no longer need to re-enter time data in QuickBooks and check for duplicates, and thus, speed up the billing and tax calculations when the time for bookkeeping comes.
Flexible Rules for Data Conversion
You can easily adapt actiTIME QB Integrator to your needs by creating flexible rules for data import to QuickBooks, for example:
- Choose the convenient connection of actiTIME structure with QuickBooks objects, such as customers/jobs, service and payroll items.
- Allow automatic, partly automatic or manual processing for particular customers, jobs and service items.
- Link actiTIME users with employees created within QuickBooks Timesheet.
When preparing the data for import, you can use two import parameters – users and date range. So, you can choose the particular employees whose data to import within the specified time/accounting period.
Detailed Preview of Data before Import
Before the import actiTIME QB Integrator will show all your data in the format similar to QuickBooks Timesheet. The preview mode can be either detailed by each user, or summarized. All the data will be editable.
For more clearness everything that might be edited, added or deleted in the timesheet – will be colored accordingly.
Support of Repeated Data Imports
The application allows importing data for the same employees and the same date range repeatedly. actiTIME QB Integrator will merge the data existing in QB and data received from actiTIME and will inform you about any collisions occurred during the merge, e.g. when data was already marked as Billed in QuickBooks.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Track work hours on the go with actiTIME Mobile for iPhone.
- Track time and comments offline & sync data online
- Use start/stop timer or enter time manually
Learn about other
actiTIME Mobile features