- Enter Your Time-Track for the Current Week
- Enter and Modify Your Time-Track for the Selected Date/Week
- View Your Time-Track
- Delete Reported Time-Track
- Remove Tasks from the Enter Time-Track Interface
- Complete Tasks from the Enter Time-Track Interface
- Enter and Modify Time-Track of Other Users
Time Tracking in actiTIME
In actiTIME, time tracking consists of the following activities:
- Entering & modifying personal time-track
- Viewing personal time-track
- Entering, modifying and approving time-track of other users
Time-track is actiTIME's term used to refer to working time submitted and stored in the system.
To access the interfaces for time tracking, use the 'Enter Time-Track' option of the top-level menu 'Time-Track'.
To access the interfaces for browsing your time-track and time-track of your colleagues, use 'View My Time-Track' option of the top-level menu 'Time-Track'.
Users should have 'Enter Time-Track' permission to access interfaces for entering and modifying their time-track and 'Modify & Approve Time-Track of Other Users' permission to be able to enter, modify and approve time-track of other system users. Note that the users who do not have any of these permissions will not see these interfaces at all.
Please note that the Time-Track Approval feature should be turned on in the Turn Features On / Off.
Note that users without 'Modify & Approve Time-Track of Other Users' permission can view the time-track submitted by other users in reports (see section Reporting), if they have Reporting permissions (Generate Time Reports and/ or Generate Cost & Billing Reports).