Data Processing Agreement
This Data Processing Agreement (“DPA”) is effective this <date>, forms part of the Application Service Agreement signed between <Company name> (“Licensee”) and actiTIME Inc. (“actiTIME”) for the purchase of online application services (the “Agreement”) to reflect the parties’ agreement with regard to the Processing of Personal Data of Licensee and applies where, and to the extent that, actiTIME processes Personal Data on behalf of Licensee when providing the Service under the Agreement. All capitalized terms not defined in this DPA shall have the meanings set forth in the Agreement.
On behalf of <Company name>, terms of this DPA were accepted by <Name> (<Email>).
Description of Processing Activities
The subject matter of the data processing under this DPA is the Licensee Data.
The purpose of the data processing under this DPA is the provision of the Service to the Licensee.
Subject to Section 11 of the DPA, actiTIME will process Personal Data for the duration of the Agreement, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
Licensee may submit Personal Data to the Services, the extent of which is determined and controlled by Licensee in its sole discretion, and which may include, but is not limited to Personal Data relating to the following categories of data subjects:
- Employees, agents, consultants, contractors of Licensee
- Licensee’s Users authorized by Licensee to use the Services
- Third parties with which Licensee conducts business
Licensee may submit Personal Data to actiTIME through the Services, the extent of which is determined and controlled by Licensee in its sole discretion, and which may include, but is not limited to the following categories of Personal Data:
- Identification and contact data (first and last name, business address, email address, contact details)
- Employment data (employer, job title, position, geographic location, working schedule)
- Project information (project name, project costs, time and money budgets, hourly rates)
- Device information (device type, device model, OS version)
- Online information (IP address)
actiTIME uses certain Sub-Processors to assist it in providing its services. Currently, actiTIME production systems for the Services are located in co-location facilities in the United States and the European Union. Licensee accounts are established in one of these regions based on where the Licensee is located. Other Sub-Processors may be engaged in processing Licensee Data for non-storage purposes.
The following table describes the countries and legal entities engaged in the processing of Licensee Data by actiTIME: