actiTIME Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy and being transparent about how we collect, use, and share information about you.
- What information we collect about you and how we use it
- How we store and secure your information
- Lawful reasons for sharing your information
- How to access and control your information
- How we transfer your data
- Our policy towards children
- How to contact us about Data Privacy
Notice to Users in the European Economic Area (EEA):
When we provide our Products to organizations, that Organization is data controller, and actiTIME is data processor as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The data contained within the Products is collected and supplied by the Organization, and not by actiTIME.
Please direct any data privacy requests related to the use of Products to your Organization. For more information, please see Application Service Agreement that is signed when actiTIME Online service is purchased.
What information we collect about you and how we use it
Information you provide to us
Personal and corporate contact information
We collect information about you when you do one or more of the following on our website:
- Complete a download form
- Complete a purchase form
- Sign up for a trial of our Products
- Request that we contact you or ask for additional information through our contact forms
The personal contact information we collect is the following:
- Email address
The corporate contact information we collect includes:
- Company name
- Billing address
Support issue information
For support issue requests, we may collect the following information:
- Summary of the problem you are experiencing
- Information about technical systems, setup, and product version
We do not collect and store sensitive financial information like credit card numbers. To process all online payments, we redirect you to the PayPal or Stripe payment processing services.
How we use it
We use your contact information to provide you customer support, including:
- Responding to your inquiries
- Resolving technical issues
- Sending you transactional communications (payment reminders, purchase confirmations)
- Sending you product-related notices and updates
We also use your information for marketing purposes, such as:
- Providing additional information about our Products
- Notifying you about special offers
- Sending survey requests
Legal basis for processing (for EEA users)
To the extent that actiTIME’s processing of your Personal Information is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we rely on various legal grounds, including when:
- We need your Personal Information to provide you service regarding our Products, for example to register an account or to respond to your inquiries;
- You give us consent to use your Personal Information, for example, to receive Product news and updates. You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the processing of your Personal Information, at any time and free of charge;
- We have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information, such as to market and promote our Products, to conduct business analytics, and to protect our legal rights and interests; or
- We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information.
Information we collect automatically
You can visit our site www.actitime.com without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We do track the internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
Device and website usage information
The information collected by our website and third party services we use may include:
- Browser information
- Operating system type
- Web pages that you visit
How we use it
We use automatically collected information about you to:
- Understand how you use our websites
- Improve their quality and functionality
- Display ads on third-party sites based upon your browsing activities and interests
We also use anonymous identifiers from cookies to:
- Provide security features on our websites
- Prefill forms on our websites
Cookies are small text files placed on the browser or hard drive of your computer, mobile, or other device when you visit a website. We use our own and third-party cookies and similar technologies (for example, single-pixel gifs) to provide functionality and improve our websites.
Each cookie we use falls within the following categories:
How we store and secure your information
We use industry standard technologies to secure your data. These practices are reviewed, and if necessary revised, on a regular basis.
Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, actiTIME cannot guarantee that Information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
Lawful reasons for sharing your information
When we collect your Personal Information, that information is for actiTIME's use alone, except:
- When we have your express permission;
- When law enforcement requires it.
Except as disclosed in this paragraph, we will never share personal information such as your first and your last name and your company's name with any third party and will never use it for targeted advertising. If Information is aggregated or de-identified so it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, actiTIME may use it for any business purpose.
How to access and control your information
You have the right to request a copy of your information, to object to our use of your information, to request the deletion or restriction of your information, or to request your information in a structured, electronic format. For such requests, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are located in the EEA, you may exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your Personal Information to another company, as provided by the GDPR.
Opt out of communications
You may opt out of receiving communications from us by using the unsubscribe link within each email, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your contact information removed from our registration database.
Opt out of analytics tracking
Opt out of advertising
We work with trusted partners to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future, you can opt out through the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page, Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out page or your Google Account opt-out page (for users located in the European Union, click here).
How we transfer your data
If you are using our websites from regions with laws governing data collection and use, then please note that we may transfer your Personal information to multiple countries throughout the world, including the United States. These countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. By providing your Personal Information, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
If your Organization is located in the EEA, we may transfer your Personal Information to countries for which adequacy decisions have been issued (Canada), or rely on third parties’ certification to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield frameworks, where applicable.
Our policy towards children
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 16, because our products are intended for older audience. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
How to contact us about Data Privacy
Please note that we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for the privacy or security practices of any other websites which you may be able to access through our site.