Upgrading actiTIME from an Auto Installation Package
You will need local administrator privileges to upgrade actiTIME.
Please note that we’ve stopped support for MS Access databases. actiTIME versions starting from 2019 are working with MySQL databases only. You can keep running your old version with MS Access database, or switch to MySQL to upgrade actiTIME to the newest version.
Please contact actiTIME Support Team at email@example.com to convert actiTIME database from MS Access to MySQL.
To upgrade actiTIME, perform the following steps:
- Stop actiTIME web application
- Launch actiTIME Auto installation package installer (an .exe file)
- Follow the installation instructions in the installer interfaces. The installer will back up your current database and upgrade the database structure. Your old data will be available after this procedure.
- Click the "Next" button and continue actiTIME setup.
- Enter your license key for the installed version and log in to your actiTIME.
The installer will create a new database file and copy data into it from the existing actiTIME database. Your old database file will not be modified.