Auto Upgrading Package
You will need local administrator privileges to upgrade actiTIME.
To upgrade actiTIME, perform the following steps:
- Stop actiTIME web application
- Make sure that you do not have MS Access running with actiTIME database file opened in it
- Launch actiTIME Auto installation package installer (an .exe file)
- Follow the installation instructions in the installer interfaces. The installer will back up your current database and upgrade the database structure. Your old data will be available after this procedure.
- Click the "Next" button and continue actiTIME setup.
actiTIME will ask you to copy your license key during the first start. If you don’t have license key and want to continue using the free basic 5-user version, click on the 'Run with Free License' button.
The installer will create a new database file and copy data into it from the existing actiTIME database. Your old database file will not be modified.