- Install "actiTIME Mobile Timesheet" application from the App Store or Google Play.
- Start the app and choose the "Log In" option:
- Enter parameters of your actiTIME account on the screen that will appear:
- 'Your actiTIME Server Address' — the URL you use to access actiTIME in your web browser
- Your actiTIME username and password
It is recommended to use encrypted HTTPS connection to your actiTIME server.
- Tap the "Log In" button.
actiTIME Mobile app will log in to your actiTIME server and get your time-track data:
- 'Your time-track reported for the current and previous weeks
- List of open tasks you recently reported time for
- List of other open tasks available for you
If the application cannot connect to your actiTIME server, make sure that the server machine where actiTIME is installed is accessible from outside:
- The computer where actiTIME is installed should be turned on
- It should have static IP
- The firewall settings on this computer should allow remote access
- If you access actiTIME from outside of your corporate network, make sure that your corporate firewall allows access to the server from outside.