User management in actiTIME requires the permission to "Manage Accounts & Permissions". It gives access to all system users and the entire work scope by default. Anyone with this permission is generally considered an admin user.
As an admin user, you can:
- Access and edit other users' account information
- Manage their permissions
- Invite new users to the system
- Group them into departments and time zone groups
- Create new departments and time zone groups
- Disable or delete user accounts for terminated employees
Additionally, if you also have the “Manage Scope of Work” permission, you can:
- Assign work to any user in the User List > Work Assignments tab
The Users tab is where you can review and manage all system users, as well as invite new ones:
When inviting new users, you can see the number of remaining accounts above the list of users.
Note that to increase the user count, you need to have the “Manage License” permission. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to Settings (top right corner) > Licenses menu in your actiTIME. Here, you can view your license duration and current user count.
- Next, you have two options:
- To add more users in your current license period, click “Add User Accounts” button.
- To add more users starting from the next license period, click “Extend License” button. On the next screen, you will be able to change the number of users as required.
- Proceed to the next screen where you can enter payment details and arrange your purchase.