Yes. When setting up actiTIME, you can import the customer-project-task structure instead of creating it manually.
To do that:
- Open the Tasks interface and select Add New Task 🡪 Import Tasks from CSV
- Prepare the data according to our template (you can find it directly in the task import box)
- Upload the file
Besides, you may import your users’ data to actiTIME using a CSV file. To do so, go to Bulk Invitations → Import Users from CSV in the Users interface and download our sample CSV to organize your data in an appropriate way.
Yes. You can use three data export mechanisms:
- actiTIME API. It allows users to access the data directly and export it for backup, analysis, synchronization and other purposes.
You can find detailed information on using actiTIME API in our API documentation.
- Data export functionality in the Reports interface. You can export any report in CSV or create its printable copy in PDF, if your browser supports this.
After creating a chart, you can export it into a PDF file.
- You can export Customers, Projects and Tasks from the Tasks interface.
Yes. actiTIME has an API that ensures direct interaction with the application and lets you export the data for backup, analysis, synchronization and other purposes. It allows you to retrieve any part of the data stored in actiTIME. For example:
- Users’ work and leave time records
- Lists of customers, projects and tasks
- Lists of users, departments and time zone groups
- Properties of specific customers, projects and tasks
- System settings, etc
More details on the actiTIME API are available in our API documentation.
For your convenience and a more streamlined workflow, actiTIME can be integrated with many handy software tools using a variety of methods:
- Seamless integration with actiPLANS, a flexible resource scheduling solution. actiTIME and actiPLANS share similar system, user and data settings. Thus, when integrated, they function as a unified and comprehensive system for work and leave management that boosts team and project efficiency and helps to attain better results
- actiTIME Timer, a Chrome extension for automated time tracking. You can track your working time directly from Jira, GitHub, GitLab or several Google apps by simply integrating them with actiTIME Timer. Click here to download this browser extension
- Zapier, a robust workflow automation platform. You may sync actiTIME Online with hundreds of modern software tools via Zapier. This way, you may start to log working hours automatically by completing a certain action in another app, automate the creation of projects or tasks across the tools, send out automatic email notifications to your team when new projects are created, etc. To learn about what you can do thanks to Zapier-enabled integration, check out this post