How do I login in actiTIME?
The online version of actiTIME doesn’t have an openly accessible login form – each registered organization receives a unique corporate access link. You can log in only if already purchased a license or signed up for a trial.
How to Log in to actiTIME when SubscribedFor accessing software for the first time, you need to locate an activation link and an account name that an admin user has sent to you by email after creating your account in the system.
How to Log in to the Trial VersionAfter signing up for the free trial, you are taken to actiTIME automatically. However, to log in another time, you need to
- locate a message with an access link, your username and a password in the email box;
- save the access link, and open it whenever you want to use the time tracker again.
How do I start tracking time with actiTIME?
I don’t need preloaded demo data. How do I delete it?
Only demo data is deleted. If you have created your own customers, projects and tasks or invited new users before deleting the demo data, they will remain in the system.
Does actiTIME have a timer feature?
The web version of actiTIME supports manual time entry only. However, the timer functionality is available in:
actiTIME mobile app. Tap once to start a timer when you begin working on a task, and then tap it again to stop it when you’re done. The app will record your time and then sync it with your actiTIME account.
actiTIME browser extension for Google Chrome. Track time directly from your browser or use the timer button to capture your hours from your favorite web applications like JIRA, GitHub, Google Sheets, and more.
How can I change my password?
My license has expired. What are my next steps?
How can I invite my colleagues?
…or from the Users interface, where you can add employees to the system:
- one by one, via the + New User button;
- through bulk invitations (i.e., Invite Several Users);
- or by importing data from a CSV file (i.e., Import Users from CSV)
Get more information in the User Guide.
How do my colleagues access actiTIME?
- Start Command Prompt (Start menu >> All Programs >> Accessories >> Command Prompt or start "Run" dialog box >> type "cmd" and press Enter).
- Enter the command "ipconfig" in the Command Prompt and press Enter.
- In the "IPv4 Address" line, you'll see the IP address of your computer.