The online version of actiTIME doesn’t have an openly accessible login form – each registered organization receives a unique corporate access link. You can log in only if already purchased a license or signed up for a trial.
How to Log in to actiTIME when SubscribedFor accessing software for the first time, you need to locate an activation link and an account name that an admin user has sent to you by email after creating your account in the system.
How to Log in to the Trial VersionAfter signing up for the free trial, you are taken to actiTIME automatically. However, to log in another time, you need to
- locate a message with an access link, your username and a password in the email box;
- save the access link, and open it whenever you want to use the time tracker again.
- Start Command Prompt (Start menu >> All Programs >> Accessories >> Command Prompt or start "Run" dialog box >> type "cmd" and press Enter).
- Enter the command "ipconfig" in the Command Prompt and press Enter.
- In the "IPv4 Address" line, you'll see the IP address of your computer.